The unpaved road management system is a suite of application
programs for analyzing and modeling the condition of unsurfaced road.
• Web based spatially-enabled management system
• Monitor unpaved road networks
• Analyse & model the condition of road segments
• Communicate regraveling & maintenance needs
• Address Absent & Insufficient Drainage
• Link Money Values to provide Optimised Budgets
• Identify suitable roads for upgrade to paved roads
The Management Systems provide condition information as well as routine maintenance
priorities. Road segments requiring maintenances are highlighted whilst identifying
appropriate maintenance measures, reporting on the condition of gravel pavements and
presenting the results in a variety of formats and combinations for different levels of
The Gravel Road Management System identifies, quantifies and prioritizes maintenance requirements
for the short and long term.
The Detailed Condition
Description report gives detailed inventory
information as well as
condition descriptions and
for each gravel road segment in the road network.
shows a summary of all
appropriate maintenance measures for the
total road network. Summaries for re-gravel,
gravel, drainage and paving are given.
& Upgrading Priority
report lists, in order
of priority, all the